Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Next problem

Well, we chose a new staff person. Not one of our members, though one of them did make the short list. The worst part was telling the one member that we did interview that he was not The One. Hope I don't have to do that again any time real soon.

Now, on to the next alarming developement:

As I was dropping off my six year old daugther at school this morning a cute young classmate of hers called to her across the school yard, "Hi C-------!"

"Hi Sebastian!" she called back grinning shyly.

Then to me in a dramtic whisper with dancing eyes, "He's a trouble maker!"

Uh Oh.

4 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Oh No..already liking the bad boys.

spookyrach said...

Sounds like a smart choice.

*stops humming rock anthem/funeral music*

Sebastian, eh? I'd be a sucker for a trouble maker with a name like that too!

Oh, and that thing about the 4 HOUR side-effects - made me snort Dr. Pepper out my nose!

Anonymous said...

nothing like a trouble maker to brighten your day

Unknown said...

They're always the cutest, aren't they?