Sunday, May 28, 2006

Coolness Meme

Katherine tagged me for a meme on "five reasons I think I'm cool".

1. As a semi-annonymous blogger, I have a sort of secret identity. This is perfectly in line with my history. As a sixteen-year-old American teenager living in Britain, the little boys in our village refered to me as "Wonder Woman". This was because I once chose among them for a game leader by having them sit in a circle while I spun around in the middle with my eyes closed and my finger pointing. Apparently this reminded them of Linda Carter's transformation in the TV show of the same name.

2. In seminary I was the inventor of a helpful stress releaver called "defenestration therapy". This therapy is particularly effective if you have in your possession a watermelon and a window facing Broadway.

3. I can wiggle my ears.

4. My elbows are double-jointed.

5. I can recite How the Grinch Stole Christmas from memory.

I tag Wills Mama, Good in Parts, Chaplain Lydia and Bad Alice.

3 comments:

spookyrach said...

Woooaaah. You are cool!

will smama said...

Cool! I am doing this today.

kwpershey said...

As one who has met you in person, I can vouch for the fact that you are very cool indeed! Thanks for playing!

:-)