Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Think I should tell them??

Hee Hee. I met with the Big Butts couple. We had to play phone tag a few times to get the meeting set up. Each time I called, a different song played before their voice mail picked up. I think they must have their phone somehow linked to the shuffle function on their ipod.

Get this: they are both cute, young charismatic Christians. The church they are part of meets in a high school gym, which is why they contacted us with our beautiful sanctuary. Their pastor was married here a while back, (maybe before he became charismatic.) They hope this pastor will be involved in the ceremony.

I dutifully made a note of that and then kept a very straight face as I asked the next question on my standard "initial meeting with a couple" question list: Are you planning any special music as part of the ceremony?

6 comments:

reverendmother said...

Forget a soloist, I really think the groom should sing it to the bride.

There will NOT be a dry eye in the house.

PPB said...

well, what was their answer?

Songbird said...

LOL!!

Presbyterian Gal said...

LOL.
Such respect for your restraint. That's really really difficult. So....what was their answer?

The Vicar of Hogsmeade said...

LMAO

cheesehead said...

LMBBO